PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
I just wanted to thank Mark and Josh at SmokingPipes.com publicly for changing my order not once but twice! I know I can be high maintenance at times when it comes to getting great service but these guys did a remarkable job today.
I had ordered several tins of Capstan Blue and a couple "Brian Levine" tampers around 3pm this afternoon. At 3:30pm I decided, heck I might as well throw in a few tins of Capstan Yellow to try as well. I called up SP and although the order was in production Mark was able to call down to the warehouse and have them add to it. It was about 20 minutes later I get the Three Nuns in stock notification(I know it's the new version but I still want to try it). I call SP up again and speak with Josh. He physically went down to the warehouse, pulled the package from shipping and was able revise the order to add the Three nuns. That was about 4:15pm today. At 5:03pm I get the UPS shipping notification.
That boys and girls is what you call outstanding service!

easterntraveler

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 29, 2012
I only use smokingpipes.com. My first order with them showed up wrong. I placed an order with 8 oz of HH vintage Syrian but they gave a tin. Called them up; 4 days later got the HH vintage and they told me to keep the tin.

tarak

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
South Dakota
Yup. They rock. Here and there others have better prices, but the difference is usually worth it for the amazing service and quick follow-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.