PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I know it's been said before, but this is my personal experience of their awesomeness.
Last Monday when the Peterson blends became available I clicked on the link from the email as quick as I could to place my order. I had been planning one for a while and was waiting until these blends were available. So I ordered up a tin of Summertime and Special Reserve plus two tins of Holiday Season. The others I was planning on buying were added, Capstan Blue & Yellow as well as Three Nuns. Those I'm cellaring until the West Coast Show to share with friends. I threw in a tin of CAOs Eileen's Dream because I enjoyed it and haven't had it in a while.
I got the free shipping and the package arrived yesterday. Of course I tore it open right away. When I did I noticed a two ounce sample of Lane Limited's Black Raspberry in the package but, only one tin of Holiday Season. Everything else was present and accounted for. I've loved the Holiday Season every year, which is why I ordered two tins. So I emailed smokingpipes.com last night.
I hadn't received a reply, so this morning I placed a call. When the gentleman on the other end took the order number he noted right away that my email had been received and the second tin of Holiday Season was on its way. I couldn't believe how fast the issue got solved. That's why these guys have been a site sponsor for a while now.
The folks at smokingpipes.com are amazing! They have some of the best prices, the best stock, and top notch customer service. If you're a newbie and wondering where to shop online for tobacco, pipes, or accessories you can't go wrong with smokingpipes.com .

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
Smokingpipes and 4noggins for me. I like the "what you see is what you get" with the pipe orders at SP.

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
I shop almost exclusively at SP.com. Why? You read it above: superior products and service. Amen.

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
They are AWESOME. I'm taking my annual trip to there B&M in a few weeks. It's killing me not to order anything right now. I'm waiting until I get there to pick up my haul.

lockdown199

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 28, 2013
I've placed a few orders from them and also like the "This is the pipe you are buying". A+

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I've told the story before, but just to lend my amen to this thread, SP brought a pipe to the local pipe show at my

request, saved me the shipping, and knocked a few bucks off the pipe as a show discount. It was just as pictured,

as always, and completely and honestly described. I've been doing business with SP on pipes, tobacco, and

accessories for a few years now. It's not just a business with them. The staff are pipe smokers, know their

products, and seem to enjoy pleasing their customers. Also, they seem to be good business people, so they

make it pay, hence stay in business. So it's capitalism and retail integrity at its best. And they're friendly and

kindly along the way. I've done business with many pipe and tobacco places, my local independent, discount,

local chain, and a number of online outfits. Most are excellent, but SP does get your attention with extra service,

extra effort, a well designed site, and a depth of knowledge on the products. Kudos to SP.

mrjerke

Lifer
Jun 10, 2013
Midwest
Do all my ordering from Smoking Pipes. Love to support the local B&M but can pay double on what tins on SP cost.
Made 3 orders in 3 weeks recently. Let's just say I've got some quality stuff in the cellar!

marconbass

Lurker
Jun 16, 2013
Chicago, IL USA
I've been ordering from Smoking Pipes for years! Love the design of their website, one of the easiest to navigate with great descriptions and awesome photography! I would love to support my local B&M's but here in Chicago the taxes on tobacco products are #%$@#$!

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
I place maybe 90% of my orders with Smokingpipes and P&C gets my other 10%.
I always get my orders in 2 days. I placed an order Wednesday and it's out for delivery today.

Status
Not open for further replies.