PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ray47

Lifer
Jul 10, 2015
Dalzell, South Carolina
Just my luck. I bought a Savinelli Alligator Blue 311KS on Tuesday just 2 days before the sale. I guess if I didn't have bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all.

foolwiththefez

Can't Leave
Sep 22, 2015
Sunny FL
I'm really fond of that 311KS shape, but I like the "Roma" version. I love the contrast between the rusticated body and the polished grain on the rim. Next time I'm ready to spend ~$90 on a pipe, I'm gonna buy one.

Mar 1, 2014
Dagnabbit the pipe I had bookmarked got sold off already.

Those Savinelli Quercia pipes look like a great deal if you value your pipes on a per-ounce basis (which I may or may not do depending on the day).
I ended up with a Lovat instead of the extra long Billiard I had been eyeing, but the Lovat is technically more my style (Canadian variant) and being slightly shorter means it will fit in my pipe case alongside my Brebbia Jumbo, those two should make quite a pair.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
In tobacco hoarding mode at the moment. No pipes until I see exactly what happens in August.

orobusto

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 22, 2015
New York
Some of the pipe brands can't be displayed as discounted online, so you have to order over the phone. I know it's been stated here a million times, but they have such a nice, helpful staff. It is a pleasure to deal with them. I have a Castello sea rock pi bent bulldog on the way. Can't wait to load it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.