PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarak

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
South Dakota
After getting totally burned by another online retailer - I was in a bit of a quandary. I had received the go ahead from my wire to buy a new pipe for Father's Day - and I fell in love with the Savinelli Roma 413KS.....but couldn't find one anywhere.
I ended up calling the American distribution group for Savinelli - Laudisi. I immediately spoke to a very helpful someone who found the very last Roma 413 in stock at their location. In 20 minutes they had transferred the pipe to Smokingpipes.com. I called them, they instantly knew who I was, and took care of me in moments.
A couple weeks later, overcome by jealousy, my friend wanted a Roma 920 and couldn't find one. Called Laudisi - 20 minutes later it was on the way.
These folks are amazing and are the main place I do business!

zekest

Lifer
Apr 1, 2013
Sometimes I go to Smokingpipes.com just to read the pipe descriptions.
I have also purchased pipes, pipe tobacco, and accessories from them. Great people, fast shipping, and great communications when or if you need it.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I asked smokingpipes.com to bring a specific pipe to a show in N.C., and they not only brought it

here, but they knocked a few dollars off the price for a show discount. Since it had been so well

described and pictured at the web site, it was exactly what I wanted and I bought it, a great sandblast

billiard. I also count on them for bulk tobacco, for example, the only web site I know of that carries

the newly reintroduced Lane LL-7. I joke that the purchases arrive before I click on check out, or it

seems that way. They give the most consistent and complete description of every pipe they sell online.

Good group, very sharp, businesslike, alert, and knowledgable.

Jul 15, 2011
I just got a box of goodies from smokingpipes.com earlier today. I have never had anything but the best service from them and they are getting more and more of my business these days while pipesandcigars.com gets the kinks worked out of their transition phase. Ordered a new Nording pipe from them for my anniversary and knew exactly what I was getting. Tobacco orders have also been spot on every time I have ordered. Great people, great service, great choices, great prices, what else do you need?

4noggins

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 11, 2013
Roth,
Not sure where you heard the Roma line has been discontinued?? I've been told that it is, and will be, available with no plans of discontinuing it.
Rich

4noggins.com

tarak

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
South Dakota
Rich, I started this thread on SPC, but have to say around here I've seen nothing but positive feedback on 4Noggins as well. Kudos to your business as well.
Chris

bubblehead33

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 17, 2012
Canada
Another +1 for SP here! I've ordered all my tobacco and a few pipes from them. Just received an order from them yesterday and made another this morning. All of my orders have been spot on and quick. No knock on Rich or 4 Noggins, just have been pleased with SP and haven't went elsewhere.

rhurd1

Lurker
Mar 30, 2013
The first time I have ever ordered anything online was last week. Two new pipes from smoking pipes.com ,stanwell royal guard and savinlli bulldog . Love there web site..

I'm kind of worried I may be catching the pipe disease though, I want all of them

barry108

Lurker
Jun 19, 2013
Kansas
I'll throw my praise on the pile, too.
They've been outstanding every time I deal with them. I'm a life-long customer now. :)

professorwheezy

Might Stick Around
Jul 3, 2013
They have a great sale on Lane Bulks right now. I had a TAD attack. Ordered pretty much all the Lanes I had wanted to try plus a bunch of VA Flake bulks from some other companies plus some pipe supplies. Ordered Monday midday, went out Monday evening, will be here later today. From SC to Illinois in 3 days. Originally I was at around $55 but saw free shipping on $95 and over so of course I went the cheaper route to save money ;-) and went over $95. Only bummer was they were out of CH 1.5 oz pouches.

mlyvers

Can't Leave
Sep 23, 2012
I agree, smokingpipes.com does a very good job. I`ve only ordered once from them, I will order again. I to have used pipesandcigars.com in the past, but with the transition they just haven't been able to keep the stock I like. I may call smokingpipes.com in regards to a pipe certificate that I have lost somehow. the pipe is a savinelli Achilles favorite straight classic sea coral capri. since smokingpipes.com is associated with laudisi, they might be able too help with a replacement certificate.
mike.

professorwheezy

Might Stick Around
Jul 3, 2013
The Brown Truck just arrived. Its like Christmas morning and the UPS truck is Santa's Sleigh. Anyway, small box but good things come in small packages. I had a total TAD attack and combined with SmokingPipes Lane Bulk sale I ordered almost all the Lane products to try. I stress almost all because I am less of a heavy Aro smoker so I passed on Hazelnut and Black Raspberry. They included those in my order as well. WOW. SO basically I can now try the entire Lane Lineup. I've known I like RLP6 and everyone says you must at least try Q1 but I decided to sample the entire line. Thanks SmokingPipes for the addition. If nothing else I can share with others who might be into aros more. I'd like to get a pipe club going ion the area maybe I could contribute this to the stock.

mrjerke

Lifer
Jun 10, 2013
Midwest
After 4 orders in 4 weeks from Smoking Pipes I'm impressed every time. Though I will give Rich a shot at some point to see what all the good noise is about!

Status
Not open for further replies.