PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

northernneil

Lifer
Jun 1, 2013
A while back I started a thread concerning how long my orders took in transit from smokingpipes, 3 - 4 weeks at the time. I regretted the tread later as I fully understood that this complaint had absolutely nothing to do with SP and was just the route the mail took, no fault of theirs.
Nonetheless, an SP representative responded to the thread and recommended I try the new Super Saver International shipping option. Basically, they start the package with UPS who hands it off before the boarder to USPS. USPS then takes responsibility transporting the package across the boarder, alleviating the UPS boarder crossing / handling fee's.
The one drawback to this option is there is no tracking provided. The positive, which far out weighs the negative in my opinion, is packages arrive at my door in 7 - 10 business days.
I have used the Super Saver International shipping option on my last 6 orders, and have been more than satisfied with the results. My fellow Canadians, if you have any problems receiving your packages from SP in a reasonable time using conventional shipping, I am here to testify that the Super Saver International is the way to go!

Dec 24, 2012
Good to know. I haven't noticed any difference here in Ontario but glad it gets the goods faster to the western provinces.

Status
Not open for further replies.