PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

briarhillgeoff

Might Stick Around
Nov 8, 2014
So SP has a Wishlist you can setup and then forward to your significant other for ideas for Xmas....so I'm hoping my wife will get me that Peterson Christmas pipe!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Wow. It's like a wedding registry. It makes a lot of sense, since pipe smokers have such specific and detailed desires.

Still, you really have to be close to someone to be directing them to particular pipes and tobacco. Beyond wives and

family, or other significant others, it's hard to imagine handing anyone the link to your wish list.

tppytel

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 23, 2014
I'd guess the intention was mostly for regular customers to keep track of tobaccos they want to try in the future, and it's great for that. I agree that I'd hardly send my tobacco wish list to my Mom like I would my Amazon list.

maxx

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 10, 2015
I love wish lists. Mine at smokingpipes has all the tobaccos I want to try and pipes I especially like. I use the favorites list, too. My Amazon wish list has thousands of books and videos I want, even though I already own more books than I could read in my remaining years.

Status
Not open for further replies.