PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perique

Lifer
Sep 20, 2011
www.tobaccoreviews.com
There have been some critical posts lately on vendors, so I figured I would share a positive one.
As part of a larger order, I received Erinmore Mixture instead of the Erinmore Flake I ordered. Double-checked my order form and, yes, definitely says flake. I called in to let them know and the gentlemen I spoke to said no problem, apologized, put some flake out in the mail, gave me an email confirmation, and despite my offer to send the mixture back, told me to keep it.
Now that's great service.

rmbittner

Lifer
Dec 12, 2012
I love smokingpipes.com. The selection is amazing, and I've also been pleased by their customer-service response when something goes wrong. I think they've also got the nicest Web presentation of all the online retailers. Happy to help support them!
Bob

rayje589

Can't Leave
Nov 28, 2012
I do find they have a better tobacco selection that P&C. Or at least they usually have the tobacco I want.

Aug 14, 2012
I am a regular there too. But I do wonder why many of their pipes are available for less in Europe, and suspect their markup is rather hefty.

knightmare

Lurker
Apr 10, 2012
I love smokingpipes.com! As mentioned earlier, I find their website the easiest and most pleasing to navigate. The way they present their pipes is very good. They are fast in responding to issues or questions. They get 99% of my tobacco/pipe business.

Perique

Lifer
Sep 20, 2011
www.tobaccoreviews.com
Roth, yes that's what I heard about the mixture. Strange that it should be so different than the flake. I would have thought it would have simply been rubbed out flake. I may let it sit for a few years and then test drive it.

Aug 1, 2012
I've had some pretty good luck with Smokingpipes.com and 4noggins. The latter just sent me a free sample of Storm Front with my last order and always leaves a hand-written thank you on the invoice. With me, the little extra touches really do matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.