PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Bravo! At last a rescue mission for all our members on the continent and in U.K. and Ireland. Hurray.

thesillyoldbear

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 6, 2013
Dublin, Ireland
COOL, will you eventually be carrying tobacco?
Unfortunately not. European regulations are just too burdensome to make it feasible.
I'm curious, did you guys have to split up your estate inventory? or were these pipes all from European estates?
We split some off and brought them with. Right now we're open to purchasing estates in Europe, and eventually we hope to be self sufficient in that regard.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I do believe that you folks at SP need to check with us first about which estates you take from our market to sell in Europe. We get first dibs on all estates and Europe can have our leftovers.
You European guys don't mind do you? :nana:

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
Congratulations on the new site.
You European guys don't mind do you? :nana:
I don't mind. I buy my pipes and tobacco from the States and get them delivered to where I live. I am not European anyway, maybe Eurasian.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Javan, you don't count as we all know that mods have their own pipeline to all the good stuff. I have heard you even get a 3 days heads up to all Esoterica drops, care to confirm? :mrgreen:

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
Javan, you don't count as we all know that mods have their own pipeline to all the good stuff. I have heard you even get a 3 days heads up to all Esoterica drops, care to confirm? :mrgreen:
I don't know where those rumors are coming from. 3 days? We just receive an sms notification 24 hours in advance.

Mar 1, 2014
Funny thing, I'm probably going to have to use the EU store to ship to Canada because last time I bought a pipe from the U.S. (a few years ago) it was taxed as Tobacco.

There's no fixing stupid so I just stopped buying Pipes from the U.S.
Ireland and U.K. shops are just fine, I'm assuming an EU version of Smokingpipe.com wouldn't get harassed by the border people either.

admiral

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 15, 2017
Harris,
For the moment limited number of estate pipes are sold within the EU version of the site. So not to worry about foreigners stealing the best pipes :)

glaswegian

Lurker
Jul 4, 2018
That are great news.

Looking Forward especially to buy a few Corncobs that you can´t get in the EU.

It´s a pitty that you don´t sell any tobaccos...maybe in the future!
Only best wishes from Germany!

Status
Not open for further replies.