PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

randelli

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 21, 2015
I am trying to reduce my tobacco supply so I can jar up some new blends. I have a kaywoodie magnum loaded with Villager 1888; and a kaywoodie 33 loaded with chocolate mint. So far it has been quite a feat that I can only compare to fishing with small children.
Surprisingly the chocolate mint requires less attention so it must be the older child. Another bonus is that it actually tastes pretty good - unlike the 1888. What did they put in this stuff? It does burn down pretty fast so maybe I can finish by midnight.
Now if I could just control the dog. He is always on the wrong side of the door!

randelli

Nov 21, 2015
Not sure really, it came in a ziplock through the free pipe project. It smells sour in the bag and tastes floral in the bowl. It is ready rubbed so it might be late night?

randelli

Nov 21, 2015
I am enjoying the chocolate mint, it is a nice change from the ropes and flakes I have been smoking lately.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
More jars. I just can't see the point in "smoking up" the supply. However, I too love the image of it being like fishing with small children.

randelli

Nov 21, 2015
Well jars are a simple and cheap solution, but the truth is I have 24 jars now for 26 blends, and I really see myself settling into 8 max. There are 4 blends that my local B&M mixes up for me, a few flakes, and an aro or two should be enough to make me happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.