PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncphinsfan13

Lurker
Oct 18, 2014
My new Smokin' Holsters bag for my Vauen churchwarden just arrived...very nice soft leather and well made. Here's a pic with a new cherrywood carved Elven Guard tamper/scraper
pipebagpic_zps72c8875c.jpg

Jan 8, 2013
First off... welcome to the forums :) Second off.... that's a nice looking bag. I may have to hunt one down. Third off.... HOLY SHAMOLEY!!!!! I gotta get a tamper like that! Do tell, where did you find that?

ncphinsfan13

Lurker
Oct 18, 2014
Thanks! Phil67 provided the link above...got it off Etsy for about $65. Very nice tamper. I ordered the pipe bag after reading an article on Smokin Holsters on this site. Nice info and advertisement...it worked 8)

Jan 8, 2013
Thanks for the link Phil. Looks like the elven guard tamper was a one of a kind. I'll keep an eye out for something similar to come up though. The dragon talon is kinda cool.

toby67

Can't Leave
Sep 30, 2014
Australia
Sweet Tamping / Scrapping tool ....I'm also looking to find a smoking bag that will hold 3-5 pipes, lighter, a few tobaccos and all accessories I'll need. That way when I go away for a few days I'll have everything I need together.
Maybe I'll just buy thin leather and make my own. Dunno, time will tell.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Nice warden sleeve... That's practically a sheathe.
Allan, I love that orange purse you carry around...
Here's my current carry bag. Replica RCAF satchel, and vintage Comoy's 7 pipe pouch.

Status
Not open for further replies.