PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
Well, it would seem we yet have another one for the book. A Bic lighter holder which claims to be a ‘smokeless’ and discrete pipe for safely smoking ‘herbs’ called the EZ Pipe . Mind you, this is for ‘herbs’ only. Hey, this would be great for those that want a small pipe to place in their pocket and on the go for that that short smoke for break time at work. By short, I mean about five minutes so you had better place some tobacco in it that really has a very high nicotine content. Nah, forget that as it’s only intended for smoking herbs. :wink:

I met this older gentleman who was smoking a pipe, struck up a conversation, and he shows me this block of wood that he pulled out of his pocket. We were talking about having used the pipe to quit cigarettes. This block of wood had a swivel top and a piece of metal tubing in it that was painted to look like a cigarette. The block of wood had this other side that had a compartment full of pipe tobacco. He dug the metal tube into the tobacco and smoked it like a cigarette. Of course, in my opinion it is just a lazy way to continue inhaling tobacco on the go, no better than cigs IMO. But, it was neat.
I asked him where he got it and I recognized the place's location to be an eCig and pot pipe shop. One of those places that has 60's posters all over the windows. It was most likely to be made for the pot, but it seemed like a way one could "maybe" ween themselves off of cigs.
Me? I want briar, and I'm picky about my briar at that, but maybe someone might benefit from something like that.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Lol ... pretty sneaky!
Cosmic ... what you are describing is a "Dugout" or "Hitter Box"

which contains your "tobacco" on one side and a "One Hitter" on the other.
I lived in Flagstaff for 17 years which provided quite the education in that culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.