PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffers1

Lurker
Jul 21, 2014
I have recently ordered some samples from smoke king here in the uk. they have an excellent selection, and as a new bee am really impressed with the amount of different samples you can get, also a really good range of pipes and all that goes with them at reasonable prices. I have also used careys here in uk as well. just ordered one of their system pipes the Carey Milano full bent apple, so looking forward to the postman coming in the next day or so. Excellent service and really good informative web sites, cheers Jeff

yorkshirepipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 26, 2012
Hi Jeff - Smoke King provide a great service and I really like their sample products too.

You should also try GQ tobaccos, Glynn is a great guy and really good tobacco blender - met him a few times and is very popular with folk.

owen

Part of the Furniture Now
May 28, 2014
Yes terrific with really quick delivery and minimum fuss only Robert Lewis Orcilla mixture missing for me so I occasionally go elsewhere GQ is also good as noted above and Glyn the G the name pops up elsewhere like youtube and appears very knowledgeable

jeffers1

Lurker
Jul 21, 2014
Jast had my first delivery ordered on Monday, here on Wednesday. Just smoking Peterson deluxe mixture in my new john brumfit bulldog. It's smokes like a dream, and has a nice creamy taste to it. Got a nice selection of samples so really impressed. Cheers guys happy smoking, thanks for your quick replies

Status
Not open for further replies.