PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtybearpipes

Might Stick Around
Jul 12, 2012
Hey guys!

What is everyone's favorite beverage while smokin' pipe. Alcoholic or not. Are there any drinks that accentuate the tobacco's flavor?

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I drink French Roast coffee with darn near everything! 2nd is Black House or Bayou Frog with Absinthe and 12+year old scotch with Magnum Opus or 3-Oaks.

fshu2

Can't Leave
Jan 22, 2011
Choch i have never tried Iced Oolong, how does it compare to hot Oolong?

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
I drink French Roast coffee with darn near everything!

Hell ya! French Roast is my favorite! It goes really good with English blends. Although if it's too hot for coffee, or if there isn't any made, I will drink basically anything. I don't drink alcohol with my pipe because I'm not old enough. Two more years, then I can.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
In the morning it is Starbucks French roast either hot or iced. During the day I brew Luzianne decaf Iced tea and drink it by the gallon. Cocktail time for me is Tito Vodka and either cranberry or diet tonic. I am a creature of habit and rarely vary from that line up.

dirtybearpipes

Might Stick Around
Jul 12, 2012
I work at a coffee shop called Mugby Junction in Winona, MN and I see people outside in the patio smoking a pipe and sippin' some joe all the time... and somehow it's never dawned on me to try coffee with my pipe. I guess i thought the strong coffee would overpower the flavor of the tobacco. Well I'll have to give it whirl tomorrow morning!

ulrich

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 25, 2012
Toronto
Love a strong black coffee with a nice English blend. My morning routine has become a big mug of coffee with with squadron leader on my balcony when I wake up. Can't think of a better way to start a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.