PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
On one of the forums someone, ok several someone’s on several forums, asked how many pipes do you own, I always answer truthfully, I don’t know, never felt like counting them.
I also recently was asked how many bamboo shanks do I have and one poster went on and stated probably more than they had for pipes. Well, I don’t know how many I’ve posted but can truthfully state the bamboo shank cabinet has at least 50 pipes in it, not counting any Meerschaum or Cob I may have with a bamboo shank, as close as I come to counting anything.

banjo

buckaroo

Lifer
Sep 30, 2014
So. Cal.
You're doing it right. I finally listed all of mine on a spreadsheet and it totally took some of the fun out of it. Numbers can do that. Do I really have that many? Damn.

Jan 8, 2013
can truthfully state the bamboo shank cabinet has at least 50 pipes in it,
8O
I was recently asked how many pipes I had, and answered, nearly 50. The reply was, "What do you need 50 pipes for???" So I answered, "Pure greed. I see a pipe that I think is nice, I buy it, because I can't bear the thought of anyone else enjoying something that I find appealing." To which was asked, "Are you serious?" And so I answered, "Well... I'd buy money too if I could afford it! :rofl:

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Banjo, I bow in humble awe & stupefaction. I don't know how many *I* have either, but your collection doesn't just put mine in the shade, it sticks it inside Squire Boone Caverns, takes the batteries out of the flashlight, smashes it into pieces on the ground, & kicks it into the underground river. A-flipping-mazing is your stuff. :worship:
can't bear the thought of anyone else enjoying something that I find appealing." To which was asked, "Are you serious
Anthony, dunno 'bout you, but personally I can't see the person's problem...!
Bill

mortonbriar

Lifer
Oct 25, 2013
New Zealand
Banjo, I prefer the way you just keep turning up with yet another stunning and/or interesting pipe...knowing you had a finite amount would take same of the awe out of it!
Isaac

Jan 8, 2013
prefer the way you just keep turning up with yet another stunning and/or interesting pipe...knowing you had a finite amount would take same of the awe out of it!
I agree. The mystery of "what's he going to show us next?" is part of the fun of your posts, Banjo.

Status
Not open for further replies.