PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonslayer

Lifer
Dec 28, 2012
Pittsburgh
Well my monthly order went out on the first, and there was a period for a few hours that SJF was available in bulk. I placed the order and when I went back to the site a while later checking my order status, nothing had changed, looking back at SJF, it had become back ordered on site.

But got a confirmation email from them and UPS that it was filled and shipped with no BO. So now I hope they're in good shape.

Good way to start off a Monday, followed by a nice Wed.
Craig

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Craig, what does no BO mean? Who did you get it from? I have received some from both P&C and Smokingpipes in the past and it always came through in good shape.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Ok I get it. Bulk SG flakes come in a box where the flakes are wrapped in wax paper. It always comes in moist as a mother although one time I did get a pound that was totally dried out and I had to return it. That one was from a small mom and pop and not one of the big guys. I have always appreciated the fact that all of the flakes are perfectly formed and there is never any shake.

dragonslayer

Lifer
Dec 28, 2012
Pittsburgh
Oh sorry, we use so many freaking short names, BBF, FVF…It’s a wonder people have any idea what we’re talking about. Yeah BO = Back order. Yeah, I worried about getting the scraps left as it seemed to be right before they pulled it.

Status
Not open for further replies.