PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Six thousand posts -- it sounds like a Texas rancher's fencing contract. And thank

you, one and all, for your patience.

Jan 8, 2013
That's a whole heck of a lot of posts... I'm sure you've built calluses on your fingertips from all the typing. You may have even rubbed all all of your fingerprints. You could be a superspy! You could work for a top secret top secret (yes that's top secret twice... so top secret that even the top secrets are top secret) spy organization and be called Number 6000! You might even get a pipe that is actually a gun that fires a .50 caliber round and then explodes (the round, not the pipe) which causes a huge smoke cloud so you can disapear... like Batman... or Casper the friendly ghost! Wha...? Casper? I'm losing it. Anyway you could do that!
Congrats on 6000 :)

ravkesef

Lifer
Aug 10, 2010
Cheshire, CT
Get a life! Oh, I forgot--you've got one--and you're sharing it with us. Thanks, MSO--we're the beneficiaries of your wisdom, your foolishness, your laughter and your tears--six thousand times over.

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
MSO489:
According to the metrics which are displayed after I clicked on your screen-name you have (to-date) been on-line for 770 hours and four minutes, or a total of just over 32 24-hour days! Based upon the comments of others who have read your post, all that I can say is that my hat is off to you, Sir!

tuold

Lifer
Oct 15, 2013
Beaverton,Oregon
The only way I'll get to 6000 posts is I post from the grave. Hmmm....just might give that a try when the opportunity arises. Look for the post, "The Real Haunted Bookshop" about ten or fifteen years from now.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
ae1pt, yup, I have quite a resume, but one of the joys of posting here is I don't

have to peddle it.

redbeard

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 2, 2013
You have sure been busy, congrats and I'm happy to have you here with us.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
With my six thousand posts, I have to remember an erstwhile Forums member who had fourteen thousand,

and it was my impression that Forums was only one small corner of his life. I think he's still active on pipe

chat groups, just not here.

Status
Not open for further replies.