PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigpond

Lifer
Oct 14, 2014
I've just discovered her pipes and I do believe I am in love. Anyone have one of her pipes?

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I see what you mean, for a grand artisanal presentation in a traditional pipe. It looks like a good commodious bowl at an extremely light weight which suggests top quality briar properly aged. You might well do better with these than some of the Dunhills that come at a higher price. Impressed.

alexnorth

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2015
I have not had the opportunity to smoke one but i sure have noticed them. Smokingpipes has some awesome looking ones!

bigpond

Lifer
Oct 14, 2014
Hmm, I don't see anything on spc. Here's a link to a few nice pieces. Have to admit I'm a bit hesitant to share the link, but hey, perhaps some of you will be inspired to take one for a test smoke for me. https://www.pipehub.com/silver-gray/brands/view/338
Adam, I certainly appreciate Pohlmann's pipes but I don't think I've come across one I felt inspired by. They strike me as a little stodgy and I suppose I like a little punk rock in my pipes. I do love his stains though. By comparison, Silver's pipes are lively. She has a unique and interesting approach to shaping.

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
Tobaccopipes.com has 4 Silver Gray pipes on their site. Nice take on the classic shapes!

Status
Not open for further replies.