PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
The description on the tin simply say, "A taste you'll never forget". I opened the tin and was delighted to the smell of butter pecan ice cream . It was at this point I decided to load up the Gepetto give it a proper charring light with my trusty Bic lighter and wait .And wait ,delayed gratification can be so overrated . The mixture is composed of Virginia, Burley, and Black Cavendish topped with the flavor of Amaretto and toasted nuts. The first few sips were of the high quality Burley . But once she got going the sweetness of the Virgina and the Amaretto tasted of Amaretto di Saschira with fresh almonds and a touch of vanilla . The slower I sipped the more the subdued flavors came to fruition and the Burley took on a even smoother character . Before I knew it the bowl was gone and all that was left was a fine white ash and a hankering for more . Sillem's has another winner here a Aro thats smokes like a good Burley . The flavor enhances rather than detracting from the quality of the tobacco .

crk69

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2012
Love the black, will have to find this one and give it a try!! Thanks for sharing...

Jul 12, 2011
I also enjoy this blend from time to time...When I started smoking it was Black & Red blends...with the Fall right around the corner this and Red are great blends for outdoor season change'in views

Status
Not open for further replies.