Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
The idea behind the current cartoon.
02-450.jpg

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
When you have a spreadsheet of the different things you have told your significant other as to where packages containing pipe related materials have come from. The spreadsheet keeps you from repeating the same excuse and getting busted. My most recent stretch of the truth involved the wonderful generosity of all the awesome people on this forum so kindly donating a pound of ODF to me for nothing other than the exchange of brotherly friendship on the internet. The actual culprit was the P&C 20% off extravaganza. And i was razor close to clicking "add to cart" on either a tim thorpe or russ cook piece of smoking art.

dwt63

Lurker
Jan 7, 2014
You guys just gave away all my secrets. I hope my wife doesn't read this thread.

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
"You have a bowl in bed after sex."
This comment brings to mind one of the world's older jokes:
Physician to a patient whom he was counseling in cessation: "Do you smoke after sex?"
Patient: "I don't know, I never looked!"

torque

Can't Leave
May 21, 2013
When you know which isle the canning jars are located on IN EVERY STORE IN TOWN!!!

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
When you spend 18% of the week sending little boxes to people containing Condor wondering if you will ever get that seat on the board of directors of the Condor Tobacco Company!

hawke

Lifer
Feb 1, 2014
Augusta, Ga
When you sort your unknown brand bag of pipe tobacco out in size chunks.

Partial flake

Medium ribbons

Fine ground (for top off of a bowl)
And when you read this you think, "Hey that's not a bad idea!"

Sorted.jpg

hawke

Lifer
Feb 1, 2014
Augusta, Ga
Hahahahaha, Well I assure you its not Condor! A fellow chap from the forum here who shall remain nameless(unless he wants to spill the beans) offered 2 pounds of unknown assorted tobaccos to the first responder provided they pay shipping. That happened to be me and tipped him mildly. They are all quite decent tobaccos but Im hung on this one batch I find very interesting. I believe it to be a dark Virginia and quite possibly McClelland No. 2010 Classic Virginia or McClelland No. 2015 Virginia Flake and Perique. I separated out a jar for aging and began smoking up the rest as an in-between of my "John Bull + 30% Blending Latakia" and some Lane IQ and some other mild aromatic tobaccos. I like the way the larger flakes burn(so cool) and so I wanted savor them alone. Therefore the sorting of that bag. Ive already gifted out some of the tobacco. Its good to have such to throw in with a trade to a fellow traveler in the pipe clouds.
You want some CondorMan?

May 31, 2012
When you spend 18% of the week sending little boxes to people containing Condor wondering if you will ever get that seat on the board of directors of the Condor Tobacco Company!
No doubt about that!
You've done more extensive marketing than the company itself does!
You're a shoe-in for this job,

http://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/18215427

...just a ride across the bridge!
They could get huge market increases if they had you on official capacity!
0811071246.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.