PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

aussielass

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 18, 2011
If you don't have pets, then put up your classic cars 'coz I'm sure they're your "pets" ....
This is my mottly crew ....
Jess & Boofa the marauding Mastiff x Ridgebacks at the beach (full of Bull Sharks I'm told & we used to go in deep) - they ate all the cushions on my chesterfield couch the pair of bastards, grrrrr ....

pbucket2NudgeeBeach2010.jpg

"Zachary Amadeus" RIP, enter "Miss Madeline Orthelia Blanche Grey" ...

WOTUMEANICANTHAVETHIS.jpg

I breed Ranchu & Oranda Fancy Goldfish (can't swim well so they're called the Wigglebums), keep Discus & other tropicals:

orandaranchuwhite1.jpg

oranda1.jpg

discus7-02-11a015.jpg

But I really, really want one of these (only 1 per tank) they're called "Flowerhorns" and the bigger the "kok" the more valuable the fish:

fwflowerhorn1272732206.jpg

I'm afraid I collect cars too ...
"Black Betty" - ex California USA (so no rust) had her for about 18yrs

MGLE001.jpg

"Green Bitch of a Thing" - hmmm,she's a cow but goes like stink, loves being on 2 wheels:

MG045.jpg

"Pink Bits" with Pentium logo sticker that says, "Evil Inside", a real conversation starter at the traffic lights, she is ... she's been on one wheel before today, gulp:

DiJeepServiceDaydec09.jpg

Your turn, help me ease my boredom please .... you lot are all blowing out zzzz's when I wanna play!

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
]Our chickens[/url]

]The coop I built for the chickens.[/url]

This is my cheeky little monkey

]null

[/url] ]This is him when he was small laying on me.[/url]

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Never sick of pipes, even my dog loves pipes. Constantly having to deal with a gurgle though. Here's my wife and Rosie the pipe-smoking dog.
SandyandPuddinzPipe.jpg

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
This is Molly. Showed up at our house about three years ago and decided she liked it here!She hates other dogs and my son in law! This is how she greets him!

mean-molly.jpg

Molly and I down in the shop.

me-and-molly-2.jpg

Well I guess the pictures aren't gonna go,never been a problem before.Got a second post when I tried to edit! How do ya delete multiple posts???

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
great, a picture thread. :clap: Off topic pics are always nice to see anyway, as there are always plenty of pipe pictures on here.
The boys when there were still young:
P1020526.jpg

Hobie when he was young, plopped down on my shoe as soon as I walked in the door.

Personalphotos023.jpg

robs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 1, 2010
Rather than flood you with pics, I'd go straight to the website where you'll meet "The Family"@ www.sonoma.co.uk

Then you have to accept that "Henry" actually used to rule the roost
IMG_0258.jpg

kkeegan

Lurker
Mar 7, 2011
may-25th.jpg

Summer
picture-011.png

Winter
I usually smoke my pipe staring at this thing trying to figuer out how I am going to keep it on the road this week!

1965 Series IIa 88 inch Land-Rover

aussielass

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 18, 2011
Oooh, lots of warm fuzzies and jealousy (for the "Landy) here! Wish there were a few more cars going up though - where's all those old Jags & Bentleys (want to see an old one from the 50's, I believe I was conceived on the back seat of one) and their wee cousins the MG's - surely you pipos must have heaps of golden oldies. And how about some Vettes & Stangs too?
The furry chillen' are divine - their eyes are all so telling aren't they.
I'm on "No Smoke" until my pipes arrive - my crappy little $15 mass produced piece of crap Meescham broke where the stem goes into the bowl so I'm a desperate woman, more desperate than you could imagine, especially since my beeeeeautiful baccies arrived. So, keep 'em coming so I have something to look at in between sleeping & smoking bloody horrid cigarellos.

Status
Not open for further replies.