PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
We have seen pics of ppls favorite pipes, lighters etc. I don't think we have ever had a Thread where we have posted our favorite Mugs. I will bet that some real Beauties show up here.

I will start off with, not only my favorite mug, but also, it is actually the only one that I use.
004-6.jpg

bubblehead33

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 17, 2012
Canada
whatever one theres fresh coffee in haha no favourite, but thats a cool looking pipe ns, what is it?

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
@Bubblehead33
No name on it mate, but it came from Germany. I found it at an Antique shop last year. The stem wouldn't stay in the shank so I fixed it with Strip Corking, and there was no bit, so I modified the end somewhat and fitted it with a bit off an old Hardcastle Canadian style that I had.

ulrich

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 25, 2012
Toronto
Awesome thread!
DSC_1374.jpg

The top one is my favourite mug. It's kind of weird but it features a bunch of cats doing silly things. I don't know why I like it so much but out of about 15 coffee mugs that I have I find myself reaching for that one more often than not. The second is a handmade mug I acquired somewhere along the line, I can't really remember but I usuall put my coffee in it when the cat mug is dirty or my girlfriend gets to it first.

rosney

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 12, 2012
Here is my favorite cup. My dad got it back in the 80's I'm guessing and never used it so I put it into service. Wish I had some EMP to go along with it. Oh we'll, maybe this week.
image-7.jpg

crk69

Jun 30, 2012
Here's a photo of my morning, afternoon, and evening mug.. have all four colors,(red,green,yellow,blue) but this seems to be the one I grab most...
28klyxt.jpg

jbbaldwin

Aug 1, 2012
RCBluefluted.jpg

Wife likes china. I move slowly and carefully in the morning, let me tell you.
But for her, my favorite cup would look like this:
711.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.