PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Inspired by zonomo's post Thinking About Getting A Dog, I thought some members might want to share pics of their dogs (sorry cat lovers, you'll have to start your own post)
Anyway, I'll start. This is Cooper, a 3 year old cocker spaniel:
cooper.jpg

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
I thought about this last night, thanks for posting six! Best looking cocker spaniel I've ever seen!

irishsmoker

Lifer
Feb 14, 2012
I had a German shepherd that was my service dog I trained but he had cancer and had to be out down.

joeahearn

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 30, 2012
I love all of these dog pictures. I lost my devoted and noble Pit Bull. Henry, on 17 December, so it does my heart good to see these pics.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
I lost my devoted and noble Pit Bull. Henry, on 17 December
Sorry to hear it Joe. We lost two of our dogs (both cockers, one died at age 9, the other age 16) in 2012.
Cooper is a recent addition to the family.

misterzombie

Lurker
Dec 30, 2012
Haha I have a cat and a dog, but my dog is my baby and my cat is an asshole. So this is Tofu, a blonde long coated chihuahua. She is my baby girl :) Photo taken by me for a photography course. She is such a little model! Yeah yeah, I get weird about my dog, she is like family to me.
tofubaby.jpg

joeahearn

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 30, 2012
Thanks for your kind words, Number Six. Henry was nearly fourteen and had been with us for thirteen years. He was a truly noble animal. I miss him like crazy.
And Mister Zombie, of course dogs are family. In fact, in my case, they are much to be preferred to certain family members! :)

portascat

Lifer
Jan 24, 2011
Happy Hunting Grounds
Showing dog (or cat) pictures can be quite a challenge for space.
Here is one of my dogs. American Pit Bull Terrier bitch named Kat. Rescue dog, about 6 months old and 50 lb. in this picture (from this Christmas)
katqb.png

48497810200098469694635.jpg

She loves me, cats, and kids. She is mischievous as hell, as well.
Here she is at about 5 months with my grandson.
katandjulian.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.