PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

irishsmoker

Lifer
Feb 14, 2012
No not your toilet! Show off you favorite chair!

IMAG0471.jpg

irishsmoker

Lifer
Feb 14, 2012
@herbinedave its finally perfect and Courtney wants to get me a new one! I told her I just got this one to fit my bony @$$!!

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
I will post mine when I get back into town. My father works in product development for La-z-boy so I always have nice new furniture. 8)

adam12

Part of the Furniture Now
May 16, 2011
Baron, what the heck is that dude? Are you banished to the roof of an industrial waste disposal facility? Is that some Russian streetcorner where you would normally find drunks laying in the gutter and hookers wanting to "love you long time"? Is that blood on the concrete? A crime scene?
Seriously dude. We can all pitch in a few bucks to get you a chair from the Salvation Army if you are that in need... come to think of it, I saw something down the street outside someone's house that had a cardboard sign that read "TAKE ME" if you want it...

spyder71

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 14, 2011
Since my back broke this is all I can sit in for more than an hour at a time. It has a nice view!

DSCF1080.jpg

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
LoL Adam12 it actually is a roof top. I sit there at night, smoke my pipe and look at these silly forums. I've even done a couple of reviews up there! It's also haunted, which I've noted in another thread. I like it, because I'm the only one with the key so people can't pester me. The ghosts just had to make way for the Baron!

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
And here I thought I was going to see all of your toilets. I was sure baron has one of those vinyl seats on his... :rofl:
-Jason

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Believe it or not, I have cushioned toilet seats! The wife's orders. Anything other than stainless steel is OK with me.

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
Plastic adirondack chair with a cushion at home. Wooden bench with a sturdy bulkhead for a back when on the rig. Since I am on the rig 6 months out of the year, I guess the bench is my "throne". It is kinda like being in a monastery when on a drilling rig, lol. Very few creature comforts.

Status
Not open for further replies.