PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2013
Nording of course is pretty well known for crafting pipes that are larger than average, but he also produces these neat little duck pipes. They can be found from time to time on Ebay if you search for them. Mine was purchased from Val Shannahan through Facebook. Some of you may know of him.
The little mallard fits quite easily in the palm of my hand
Y6cpoaH.jpg

It's even small compared to the tiny Missouri Meerschaum Lil' Devil Anse! 8O
pZVjuEv.jpg

I can barely get my little pinky finger in the chamber. Cute little fella, huh? :mrgreen:
STc6pNE.jpg

So let's see your tiny briars! :D

• Love
Reactions: tklee

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
Castello La Castiline. Four inches, 19 grams.

G5loUof.jpg

iF9WhQX.jpg

Wojtek Pastuch half blasted mini Dublin. Four inches, 21 grams.

mE4kXVV.jpg

• Love
Jan 8, 2013
I always thought those mallards were huge! 8O
So did I until I received this one! :rofl:
I have a MM Mini cob, but I didn't buy it to smoke it, so, I'm not sure that one counts.
Nope. Smallest briars. I would otherwise have shown my mini cob. Also, if that photo you posted wasn't a Vauen, I would have expected it meant for something other than tobacco :rofl:
Great pipes, Neal.
Ash I'm looking forward to seeing those pipes!

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
if that photo you posted wasn't a Vauen, I would have expected it meant for something other than tobacco

LOL. Yeah, when I showed that one to my local tobacconist he did comment that it looked "like one of the pipes you use for that".

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
Two Ryan Alden Prototypes. The one on top has an orific stem that is glued in and the one on the bottom has a traditional stem with stainless steel tenon.
[url='http://i.imgur.com/mSqgfMY' t=_self]
mSqgfMY.jpg'
[/url]
I didn't realize how shitty this pic is. Sorry for hurting your eyes, but I'm headed back out.

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
591C4CD1-5D36-4AE3-B360-419C27EDDE9C by Jay Hann, on Flickr
The top panel is made in Germany. The other is an Imperial. A company that went out of business in 1940 I believe. It’s a 4 side panel. Kind of hard to tell in this pic. I’m going to look for that duck pipe. I like small pipes that fit in a pocket easily.

• Love

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
Chacom Reybert 81 - 4.32" 27g.
I don't own an official Christmas pipe, so this is mine. I smoke only Christmas blends and LJ Peretti Thanksgiving blend in it.
20190111_194750-edited-600x442.jpg

• Love

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
Is that a Chacom Sport?
Sorry, I don't know what the Chacom Sport is (I'll Google). :oops: Mine is the Reybert 81 I purchased from Tobacco Pipes for under $50.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
I bought a Scottie Peirsal Dublin after 3 scotches and never looked at the dimensions on her site. The top pipe is an Il Ceppo for comparison. The Scottie is a very good smoke though I was surprised by it's small size it still gives a 45 minute smoke. There's a lesson here somewhere.
V7cNPe1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.