PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericthered

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 29, 2014
Suffolk, VA
I've been looking through the http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/show-off-your-_-here sticky and couldn't find "Show-Off" threads for some of my pipes. So, I'll be adding threads to the sticky to represent some of the pipes in my meager collection. Please bear with me. :mrgreen:
This is my Rossi Messina 8320, which is a Savinelli's second, but I didn't want to clutter up the Sav thread with a second.
pipeproject30-600x400.jpg

It's one of 5 pipes that I picked up off craigslist. I've only smoked it once so far... it did reasonably well, although I feel like I need to smoke it several times to learn it's characteristics. I've devoted it to English blends for the time being.

maxpeters

Can't Leave
Jan 4, 2010
Looks like it would be a comfortable pipe to smoke. I don't have a Rossi, but I do have a few that never get mentioned on any forums. But that's ok. They still smoke great and are amonst my keepers.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
No photos, sorry, but I have one Rossi, a Vittoria prince rusticated, really good proportions for complex blends, and light weight for clenching, and not a fussy looking pipe, since some people don't like the prince shape for looking effete. 'Love to see them do a Vittoria in the zulu 8404 shape. Rossi are good pipes, I think, but some of the prices are bringing them into competition with the owner company Savinelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.