PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
There isn't enough Show Off threads on these types of Brands so if you got one start creating threads for them you will be surprised by how many actually have this underrated pieces of history.
Here's my newly acquired Kaywoodie Relief Grain #135

1005340_10151781294792889_816063373_n.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I have one Kaywoodie that I bought new recently, a Ruf-Tone. On the web site, it was a billiard, but the

staff at tobaccopipes.com informed me by phone that what they had was somewhat different, and sent

me a photo to see if I wanted them to fill the order, which I thought was good of them. I went ahead with

it and received a Ruf-Tone in what I would call an author (some might say apple). It's my only stinger pipe,

but is good and lightweight be with a nice big bowl.

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
I really like that pair of Magnum's Rick!

This is my only KW, a "Handmade" gifted to me by a friend.

kaywoodie-hand-made-2013-04-06-004-1280x675-600x316.jpg

vabriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 24, 2012
img_1877-600x337.jpg

All of mine are vintage estate pipes or "new old stock". The one in the upper left corner is a meerschaum lined still unsmoked, I just haven't found the right time to break her in. Growing up my dad smoked pipes occasionally and he still has a decent collection, mostly Kawoodies. His author 13B was always my favorite so naturally I wanted one of those when I got into pipes. It took me a while but I eventually found mine which was vintage and unsmoked. All that said, they smoke great and warm my heart.

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
Vabriar beautiful collection thank you for sharing.
Lifeon2 I've seen a few of them on there they are really neat but I can't see myself doing all that research to find the missing pieces. But that is what makes them so interesting just knowing the amount of work put into completing these displays. I tip my hat to you sir on a job well done.