PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sjmiller CPG

(sjmiller)
May 8, 2015
Morgan County, Tennessee
Has there been a delay in the shipping of the new RO Series blends? This is what I was told earlier in regards to an order of mine that was charged to my credit card and then removed. Thanks in advance.

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
I was also going to order and they were putting the pictures up and then it showed "out of stock." I would also be very interested.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
You can ask P&C that question by going to your account page, and on the left under customer service click on requests. They always answer within 24 hours.

Sjmiller CPG

(sjmiller)
May 8, 2015
Morgan County, Tennessee
I asked P&C and was told there was "an unexpected delay in restocking" the items I had ordered. Seeing as this is a new line of products, I do not see why I would be told this unless I was given a form letter answer from someone who did not know the quantities of the tobaccos I ordered were limited.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I just ordered a pipe and a tin of Home and Hearth Signature tobacco (Frenchy's Sunuvabitch) and it's on its way. I guess I ordered the right item. In stock.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
It might happen, they have a big warehouse and lots of clients so I guess things can get messy very easily from time to time. I have ordered 6 different tins from them, one of them was backordered. I called the customer service and asked them to wait until everything was ready to ship. They said ok, waited until the backordered item was back in stock. When they shipped the tins I have realized that they had shipped only 5 of them. Apparently another tin was also out of stock, however it was shown as in stock in my order. I was very disappointed because someone in the States receives the goods and forwards them to my country for me. It means I pay for both internal and international delivery. What I did? I asked if I can add some other stuff to my order so they can ship with the backordered item. They said yes. Well, at least I am not paying for continental delivery this time.

4noggins

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 11, 2013
sjmiller,
They have an 800 number, why not just call them and ask them??

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
My order is out for delivery today, just to let you know orders are moving. Don't know about those particular blends.

Status
Not open for further replies.