PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

irish

Lifer
Aug 12, 2011
Texas
I just wanted to thank and give a big shout out to Jim (Fnord). Jim and I have done some trades in the past and he has always done me right. I felt like the trades were top of the line. Jim knows my fondness for Kaywoodie pipes and aromatic tobacco. (Every trade he has had to really scrub and retort the pipes sent from me due to my love of aromatics) Anyway out of the blue I received a package from Jim and in it was a nice big Kaywoodie billiard , pre 1955 with a 4 hole stinger and a package of Dry Cider tobacco. Awesome!!! to say the least. I have arleady been enjoying both and proud to say the pipe is a good smoker and I throughly enjoyed the Dry Cider Tobacco. Jim (fnord here on PM) is one top notch individual. You can't go wrong if he offers you a trade. Thanks again Jim and happy puffing!! :puffpipe:

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Jim is a class act. Part of the backbone of our little community here.
Well done you guys.
-- Pat

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
I'll beat this dead horse a little further into the ground, but this community and the forum members here really are some awesome people. There is so much kindness, selflessness and generosity it is hard to believe sometimes. Most people on here seem like they would give the shirt off their backs to someone they only know through the internet. I, myself, have already had some great experiences with the knowledge and helpfulness of a few members and they know who they are. Keep on keepin' on and may the positive vibes never end!
-Corey

sailorjeremy

Can't Leave
Feb 25, 2014
Virginia
You can expect nothing less than to have a great friend everywhere you go in this community.
“The greatness of a craft consists firstly in how it brings comradeship to men.” -Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Status
Not open for further replies.