PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
I recently got my second Mr Brog pipe about a week ago. As most of you know I am pretty much a cob guy but let me tell ya both of these Brogs I have are great smokers, the newest one a "Boxer" I have smoked a bowl in everyday since I got it and it smokes perfect every time. I own a Grabow, Parker, Medico and a couple basket briars but if I am not smoking a cob I will be smoking a Brog whenever I get a chance.
E776D2A8-7C69-46B7-AD78-98E32B2F7DAF_zpsfpaerbyc.jpg

tamer291

Can't Leave
Jun 26, 2013
Yup, I love my Mr Brogs. I have an Amigo which is pretty heavy. Wish it was lighter so I can clench it. But it is a very consistent smoke. Smokes great every time.

4dotsasieni

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2013
Venturer, I have the same "boxer" pipe in the natural finish, and it is indeed a great smoker. Loved that pearwood scent the first couple of smokes. I also have a Brog cherry wood pipe that is super, and would like to get another, but I haven't seen it listed among his stock for awhile.

shortyeastcoast

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 28, 2013
@tamer I love my Amigo but the bit is a little sharp. The way I clench, I have to have the stem way over to the right of my mouth and the stem gets a little stabby.
Maybe I could get my dentist to grind down my teeth for a perfect clench? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.