Should I jump on Esucudo at $6.75 a tin?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brass

Lifer
Jun 4, 2014
United States
I just started surveying tobaccos and I like Escudo very much. I can get ten tins at $6.75 each and was wondering if that was a deal I shouldn't pass up?

metarzan

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 14, 2012
Well I hope that the OP orders soon because supplies won't last at that price.

4noggins

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 11, 2013
Sale starts Tuesday at 12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time. One Day Only or while supplies last.
Take advantage of it.....
Rich

4noggins.com

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
Buy al the tins! I'll have to partake of this deal. I hear aged Escudo is the way to go ... gotta start sometime.

brass

Lifer
Jun 4, 2014
United States
I didn't mention vendor because I'm not sure of the etiquette on the forums about plugging vendors. But now that Rich from 4Noggins has posted, ya'll know where to get it. I'm loading up.

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Sale starts Tuesday at 12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time. One Day Only or while supplies last.
@Rich can you throw a note in my order explaining to my gf how this is an awesome deal that I would be foolish to pass up? Thanks. I keep telling her it's a good investment, she just thinks I'm crazy.
didn't mention vendor because I'm not sure of the etiquette on the forums about plugging vendors.
4noggins is a paid sponsor of the forum, paid sponsor's you can plug all you want.

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
10 tins, In before the lock
giphy.gif

Plus it should come while I'm on evening shifts so I can get it in without the woman seeing it.

eightywon

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 4, 2014
6 tins and a pound and a half of a couple different bulk. I'm a sucker for free shipping and sales. Thanks gang!

twangthang

Can't Leave
Sep 15, 2012
Such a deal!

10 tins ordered and a pound of PS LBF to make the free shipping...

Now I have to home and explain it to the wife. 8O

You people are going to get me put out of my house!!!

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
I ordered 10 tins, plus a couple tins of GLP Gaslight (to bump the total price over $99 for the free shipping).
Brought my iPad to bed with me, woke up at midnight, ordered, went back to sleep. The site was definitely jammed up a bit; lots of people partaking of the good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.