Should I Be Wearing a Skirt and High Heels Smoking This Stuff?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

36 Fresh Savinelli Pipes
3 Fresh Askwith Pipes
96 Fresh Peterson Pipes
18 Fresh Rossi Pipes
36 Fresh Rattray's Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I have had this blend on my list to try for probably 2.5 years but I continually forgot to order a tin of it. I finally got one in and I have to admit it is pretty tasty. I bought it mostly for the room note for non smokers and my kids, but did not expect this amount of flavor. So you must be wondering by now what the hell this blend is..... Mac Baren Vanilla Cream Flake. I am smoking it in an old James Upshall Apple that I don't mind ghosting. It is burning cool and dry and the flake came at the perfect moisture content.
So should I be wearing a halter top dress or something more formal, pumps or stilletos's.
To all of you aromatic lovers, I am just teasing and I may just have to join your ranks, this stuff is sweet and tasty.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I don't do aromatics mainly, but right now I happen to be smoking Peterson's Special 2013 Reserve and it's pretty good. No lingerie nor other special attire required, unless by choice.

tarak

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
South Dakota
Wait...am I the only one who wears a dress and heels no matter what I smoke? That's awkward...
I tried Vanilla Creme Flake once and didn't care for it, but I was a newb. Maybe worth a revisit. I happen to really enjoy MacBaren Roll Cake, a blend no one talks about. When sipped carefully, it get a flavor like a lemon drop or orange candy that is really enjoyable.

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
So should I be wearing a halter top dress or something more formal, pumps or stilletos's.
Save that kind of wear for when you wish to smoke something more offensive to your family as it will then completely distract them from the room note.

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
I'm trying to figure out what Greta and I are going to smoke when we watch the Bachelorette next week...

Hey, if that's what you want to wear... ha ha!!
I like it sometimes for my morning smokes, because the kids complained that they smelled like they'd been at an all night poker game, when I used to make breakfast for them while I smoked my regular rotation. I found that once a pipes was broken in well with it, it really was a satisfying smoke. But, after they are dropped off at school, I don't work it into my rotation for the day.
Hey, like what you wear, and smoke what you like, ha ha!

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Thanks for all the suggestions on the dresses and shoes. lol
Does anyone have any other suggestions for aromatic flakes besides University flake as I already stock that one.

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
Erinmore and S.G. Chocolate Flake are two I can think of off the top of my head.

wilson

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 17, 2013
Harris, I'm disappointed in you. Daytime, halter-top dress and a wedge sandal. Evenings, chiffon with pumps. Not too revealing, you don't want to come across as cheap.

Solani Mango Flake
+++1 I love this flake, and I have several tins set back. But, it can be finicky on the tongue if you start pushing it. Also Erinmore. I didn't "get" Erinmore till I baked some using Brad's method of 180F for 8 hours. Now, I can't get enough of it, and just ordered 10 more tins to set back.
Either of these aren't in my usual line up for smoke, but they are great for when you just need something to please the "others" and get a nice tasty smoke in for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.