Status
Not open for further replies.

coyja

Can't Leave
Feb 10, 2018
Spinning ball of dirt
Saw this posted on Facebook today

YHQR6Ge.jpg

I don't smoke it often, but I do always enjoy it when I do.

Would be a bummer if they can't bring it back... its one I passed along to friends to try often, so a pound I bought in early 2018 has dwindled.
I'm wondering what this "component" might be and/or if they used a McClelland's tobacco for part of the blend?

Anyone have any insight?

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
Ooh, I see an opportunity to make money. I have 2 lbs of Shortcut to Mushrooms jarred up from 2017. I no longer smoke it. Maybe I'll create an ebay account and sell it at inflated prices. Just kidding, but it is sad to see another blend in my cellar go the way of the dodo bird.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
Shortcut to Mushrooms is probably the only blend I couldn't even dare to smell after 2-3 puffs. I had an oz or so of it, I gave it away to a pipe smoker friend. I am allergic to the mushrooms, although the blend has no mushrooms in it, its name made by brain biased.

wolflarsen

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 29, 2018
This is tragic. Shortcut was the blend that got me excited about pipe smoking in the beginning and it remains my all-time favorite comfort smoke to this day. First Frog Morton and now this … at least I still have my Bengal Slices, for now.

Reactions: SloSmo
Status
Not open for further replies.