PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

leandros

Lurker
Mar 25, 2019
Greetings,

I am looking for this tobacco blend but since JFH doesnt produce it anymore, im wondering if anyone can suggest a recipe to make it my own.
Thank you!!

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
Moved this one to Pipe Tobacco Discussion and had to edit the post. New members can't use 'Tobacco Sell/Swap/Search' section of the forum until they have at least 100 posts and have been an active member for at least 4 months.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
Interestingly, Shortcut to Mushrooms was one of the two blends I couldn't even finish smoking. I had 2 oz or so of it, gave it away to a pipe smoking friend.

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
I like to enhance candy aromatics with brown no 4. About a thin slice of rope to a bowl full of aro ... not necessarily a recipe, but I find brown no4 a far better enhancer than a blend on its own.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Open a tin of Bijou from the Summer of 2016. Shortest shortcut to mushrooms I can think of. :twisted:
Too soon?

• Haha
Reactions: tobefrank

Ncooper289

Lurker
Jan 26, 2020
I have a tobacco shop that i go to that carries shortcut to mushrooms, but its not from just for him. I'm pretty sure it was in a Samuel Gawith jar.
I can't compare it to the JFM as I've never had that version. But i enjoy the heck out the version that my local shop carries..
Sweet and smokey, cool creamy smoke..

Status
Not open for further replies.