PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbadreier

Lifer
Jul 30, 2010
Norman, Oklahoma
So I have been smoking this blend a bunch lately. I am smoking 2 or 3 bowls a day of this stuff and I have decided that I have got to keep at least a pound of this stuff open at all times! I am going to have to order a few pounds for the cellar as well!
Because I have been smoking it so much I wrote a review of this blend yesterday, and I spent a good two hours on it. I poured every ounce a reviewing skill I had into it, only for my internet to go out at some point, so when I submitted it, it all went bye bye!!!! :evil: Well I was angry but I decided that I would just rewrite it another day, but today was not that day!
So I decided to ask here, how many fans are out there and how many people have yet to try it?!

sjpipesmoker

Lifer
Apr 17, 2011
I heard soo many great things about this blend, I don't think Ive heard anthing bad at all...But I stay away from mushrooms at all cost, I HATE them....but STM is a must try on my list..Can you actually taste the mushrooms? Is there like big portabella pieces in the bag??

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Bubba- SAVE SAVE SAVE! Do it on a Word doc then copy and paste. Nothing worse than the @#$%! Internet eating a great writing job.
I'm pretty sure it's a Hobbit reference, but I have to admit that I secretly hoped The "shortcut" was to some of my better mushroom memories... :twisted:
Totally gonna try it one day. Maybe when a certain Uncle of mine finishes a certain project he has so graciously agreed to undertake, even though my idea was totally not worthy of his awesome skills. :worship:
Reason for Edit- 100° Wolfschmidt

seanz

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2011
Southland NZ
I too hoped it refered to Another mushroom shortcut. as the taste of the other kind, well its just nasty!

But it is in my plan to get some as soon as the work gods reward my constant job hunting with one :worship:

and then we will try to get it in maybe even pay duty on it :crying:

grouchy

Can't Leave
Jun 26, 2011
personally i like just a wee bit of tobacco in my latakia.

so far PS proper english is fairly close. would like it a little stronger.

need to get some blending latakia to tweek it up a notch or two.

clanobucklin

Jan 19, 2010
I really enjoy this blend - excellent crossover. I also enjoy Ruins to Isengard, Black Magic Woman and Whiskey Biscuit and Gravy - they are all very tasty. STM is the most earthy in taste.

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I have burned up a lot of this blend over the last couple years. It is my favorite blend, as some may have noticed. I highly recommend this to one and all. The only one of the Middle Earth blends I really don't care for is Old Toby but YMMV of course.

jbmills

Might Stick Around
Jul 23, 2011
I have yet to try it but fromnall the good things I keep hearing about the middle earth collection I'm itching to try them all. Gonna have to order the whole sampler real soon.

creekspecter

Might Stick Around
May 25, 2011
'Bout the only one of the series I've never been real excited about is Treebeard. Ruins is terrific, STM is right there alongside, IMO. Same coin, just flip sides. Just got in a pound of STM and Ruins, half of Old Toby, and half of Whisky Biscuit Gravy, because the name sounded cool. The description on JFH's website sounded like it was something I had to try, anyway. Latakia and vanilla...

nathaniel

Jan 4, 2011
Ruins of Isenguard is where it's at for myself. Just like STM but with an extra kick of the old cyprus weed. STM just doesn't punch hard enough for me, I need a little smoke in my smoke if you know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.