Sheffield and Sons Tobacco Question

(4 posts)
  • Started 6 years ago by piperl12
  • Latest reply from schmitzbitz
  1. piperl12

piperl12

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

After a few years of trying to figure this out for myself I am going to turn this question over to the group. Who makes Sheffield and Sons pipe tobacco? I used to smoke a blend called Birkenhead Rich and I have not been able to find it in years. I would love to find the bulk blend for this if possible. I have heard that Brigham is supplying tobacco to this but can't confirm this. Anyone?

Posted 6 years ago #
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Anonymous

Unregistered

Login to Send PM

You can Email or call them.

Shefield Group
    2265 West Railway Street
    Abbotsford, BC V2S-2E3 Phone: 604-859-1014
    Fax: 604-859-1711
    Info@shefield.com

Posted 6 years ago #
  3. piperl12

piperl12

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Thanks Rothnh I'll give them a call!

Posted 6 years ago #
  4. schmitzbitz

schmitzbitz

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I seem to recall a line about Shefield and Sons blends being affilated with Brigham on the pouch - although to be honest, it's been an awfully long time since I've bought any tobacco from them.
    I seem to recall Brian Levine mentioning that Brigham uses two different blending houses for their production, one in the Netherlands (Orlik, I belive) and one in Germany (K&K? - I dunno!). Perhaps he can shed some more light on this situation.

I also noted that 'The Smokin' Cigar' (Toronto, Ontario) produces a blend by the same name, descibed as a Cavindesh/Burley base with a hint of Virginia. Not sure if it is a similar product, but they do offer it by the gram ($0.40 per), so it wouldn't cost much to find out!

Posted 6 years ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   georged, donjgiles, tschiraldi, morgansteele, mso489, lestrout, ajohnb, scrumpyjack, weezell, canadianpuffer