PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiujitsubowl

Can't Leave
May 19, 2015
Muskegon Michigan
I just wrapped up a busy day before jumping on the forums with a Dr Grabow Duke filled with Nightcap, a pen and paper (to write down my prayers and thoughts for the day) and some Dr. Hook playing in the background (sharing the night together).
What you guys smoking tonight?

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
Astleys #2 and counting today's blessings. I got to see Dr. Hook last summer at our local Blues Fest. A class act and an all around good guy.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
I'm at work all night. Getting ready to enjoy a bowl of Newminster Superior Round Flake. I'll go sit outside where it's nice and cool and much quieter and enjoy a pipe while my machines are running. Not quite a peaceful evening under the stars but it will have to do for now.

stickframer

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 11, 2015
Just lit a bowl of HH Vintage Syrian. I'm drinking earl grey and sitting outside watching a bit of a lightning show.
I, too am counting today's blessings. It was a pain in the arse type day but there are still plenty of things to be grateful for. Cheers, everyone.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Thanks ... now I can't get that song out of my head! :)
watch

okiescout

Lifer
Jan 27, 2013
jiujitsubowl, I was trying to remember the words to "Freaker's Ball" as I read your post.
Last night it was Seattle Pipe Clubs Potlatch in a cob. Guess I like a little latakia after all. I have really enjoyed the tin.

okiescout

Lifer
Jan 27, 2013
jiujitsubowl, it is a large meerschaum.

The maker when I bought it was a relatively unknown carver ( had done about 300 pipes) working for a group with a good reputation. I had been looking for a pipe without some of the old busy designs and loved the grape leaf pattern. It is clean and simple. The top of the bowl is plain and the bottom is patterned with leaves and grapes. It smokes very well. I have subsequently purchased 4 more meers and encourage you to try one. Make sure it is from block meerschaum though.

Status
Not open for further replies.