Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quint, in Japan, has made possible a generous opportunity for us American forum members. He has sent me a fresh tin of Dunhill Ultra Mild tobacco. So, the first six members that PM me your US address and email, I will send you a generous sample of this tobacco, with one stipulation. You have to post your review, thoughts, observation in this thread. This is a great opportunity, since this tobacco is not available here.
I apologize to my friends across the borders. I am sending these out at my own expence to keep things simple, for my bird brain. So... I'll try to do something nice for you guys at some other time.
So, the first six people to send me a PM with "Dunhill Ultra Mild" in the title gets on the list. I reserve the right to add more to the list if it looks like the samples will be of good proportion. So, no worries. I am just passing on this opportunity. Be sure to thank Quint for his offer.
I will cut the tobacco out by weight, and mail them by this weekend. I will also send out a confirmation email to those who make the list.

I hope this works out to be fun and a pleasant experience.
Let the PM's begin!

quint

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 1, 2017
Hi Cosmic. I'm happy to hear that the tin arrived safely. :D
I look forward to your review, and others' reviews as well. I just finished up my last tin of Ultra Mild last night and will have to order more. Perhaps another tin will be donated to the States for those that didn't get a chance to sample it the first time. It really is a special blend in my opinion, and I wish everyone had the chance to try it at least once before it's gone forever.
And just a little note.. I like to smoke it on the dry side. Dry, but still pliable (not crispy). Seems to bring out the flavor more. But that's just my personal preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.