PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jravenwood

Can't Leave
Apr 23, 2017
What is your favorite tobacco or mellow smoke, that you can perhaps smoke several bowls of back to back? Or in relative close succession?
I will amazingly have a few free hours this afternoon, and I plan on going to the local cigar club to relax, read, and have a few bowls. Thank you gentlemen, and ladies...

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Dan Tobacco - Salty Dogs

Mac Baren - Old Dark Fired

Solani - Silver Flake

McClelland - Yenidje Highlander

Watch City Cigars - Watch City Slices

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Almost anything that I smoke, I could smoke all day
Doblone d'Oro, Stonehaven, Dunbar, Haddo's Delight, Dorchester, Exotique, Anni Kake, GP-11, Firestorm, Gurkha, Chatham Manor, Astley's 44 or 109, HOTW, Solani Silver, Wessex Campaign, Capstan Blue, F&T Cut Virginia Plug, John Aylesbury Luxury Flake, Escudo, etc, etc, to name a few. It often ends up that way when I'm out and about.

jravenwood

Can't Leave
Apr 23, 2017
Haha excellent recommendations....Im pretty sure I couldnt handle Stonehaven all day, that would knock me out!

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
As most everything is still new to me, I'm going through lots of blends.
Smoke an ounce and cellar the rest.
That said, Stokkebye's Luxury Bullseye Flake is climbing the ladder as a "go to" option.
jay-roger.jpg

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
PS Luxury Bullseye Flake

PS Luxury Twist Flake

McClelland Yenidje

McClelland 3 oaks syrian

McClelland no 24

McClelland Frog Morton Cellar

H&H Anniversary Kake

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
C&D Haunted Bookshop

C&D String Duster (I posted a review on this stuff, not really liking it initially, but after a little time this stuff has become an awesome all day smoke.)

Pease Union Sqaure

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I don't smoke all day by a long shot, but I do sometimes smoke intermittently during the day. Since I get a rest between lights, almost any blend will do, strong or mild, non-aro or aro. But for mild non-challenging smokes (if that's what's needed) right now I might go for Edward G. Robinson, Erin Go Braugh, John Bull, Sir Walter Raleigh Aro, PC Midtown Chestnut, PC Log Cabin, and any time for Tabac-Manil Semois! Dunhill 965, C&D Billy Budd, and so many more.

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
Prince Albert and Carter Hall for me. Inexpensive, easy on the palate, mild taste, and agreeable room note. I have others that score higher in one or two of those categories, but PA and CH score high in all of them. Those are the four parameters I use to define "all day smoke". Others may define it very differently.

thomasw

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 5, 2016
Tabac Manil Semois --- Solani ABF & Silver Flake -- Savinelli Doblone D'Oro -- GLP JKP -- Mac Baren ODF -- C&D OJK -- John Patton Storm Front:> great all-rounder tobaccos if you enjoy dark fired burley or burleys in general. I love some tobaccos that, like IF or BK or SH, which I smoke only at certain times (for different reasons), but that's not the question here.

jravenwood

Can't Leave
Apr 23, 2017
Silver flake is going on myto Try list for sure... I saw LBF a couple times to which is definitely one of mine, thanks for all the ideas y'all keep them coming

jravenwood

Can't Leave
Apr 23, 2017
Nice, a couple more for stokkebye. I was all set to buy some 40th from p and c but it wasn't on the site

prndl

Lifer
Apr 30, 2014
As others have stated, most of my "usual suspects" are all-dayers. That said, I do seem to go thru a butt-load of Escudo and Capstan more than the rest.

oldmojo

Might Stick Around
Jan 9, 2017
I can't imagine smoking only one blend all day. If forced to do so, it would be H&H El Nino.

Status
Not open for further replies.