PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

waznyf

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Texas
Hey there everyone,
Haven't started a thread in quite some time so I figured now would be an appropriate moment as I have some not so good news to share.

I received an item in the mail yesterday from a tobacco store out of state that I FORGOT TO PAY! You may be wondering to yourselves "how exactly does one just forget to pay?"

Well, I can't say I know the answer myself. With preparing for college, some tension at home, and a few other variables included I'd say I just got distracted.

I can't even explain how irresponsible and rude I feel because of this.

One thing is for sure.... I will not be purchasing tobacco from this company for a little bit for fear that they may lace my tobacco with something hahahaha I am only kidding of course. Anyway, I hope they are not too irritated with me, and I will be sending ate payment out when I get paid.
Shame on me.... :oops:

beewrangler2

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 29, 2012
"What kind of tobacco business ships before they recieve payment? "
I have a couple out of state tobacconists that say just drop a check in the mail when you get the tobacco...so they are still around.

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
Ooh, what are the contacts, I got several pounds to order I can't quite afford :twisted:

beewrangler2

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 29, 2012
LOL Those are like secret fishing holes, gotta find them on one's own. But seriously the B&Ms that I am referring to, are small town tobacco shops, that I have been doing business with for several years, maybe a little pricey but its always good to shop downtown once in the while. And driving one way 10 hours from Michigan to buy a pipe or two or a couple of tins of tobacco doesn't hurt that customer to owner trust either LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.