PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Ever since I laid eyes on the Nording Bear I was hooked, it was love at first sight and that pipe led to a passion for the tomato shape. My friend Bradley very graciously gave me his bear and another and they are my most smoked pipes, but I have been slowly adding to their number and now have 7 similar in shape. I like this shape because they feel great in the hand, are light and great for clenching and seem to smoke flakes really well. In the picture: the top two are Nording Bears, Next two from left to right are a Winslow Crown and an Il Duca Olive wood blast, next is a Savinelli 320 Trevi and a Sav 320 Spring, and lastly is my custom Ryan Alden, which was his take on the bear shape. It has a Cumberland stem.

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

That's a good looking group of pipes. I think I like the pair of Nording Bears the best?

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Unique shape to develop as a set. I like the Bears best, but all are great looking.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
A really nice group of 'themed' pipes. I especially like the Winslow and the Alden.

Given my pick, I'd take the Alden.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Dave, nice going pal. I love your seven day set. Now you need an appropriate tomato/globe shaped pipe rack and humidor to show them off with!
-- Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.