PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

deanp

Lurker
Apr 20, 2013
My local B&M just put SG St. James Flake on their website. I want to try some, but they only have it in the 250g packages and I'm not sure I want to buy that much in case I don't like it. Your thoughts? They only have 3 in stock so I have to decide soon, assuming no one else notices it and buys it up before I can get to it.

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
Do it, do it now. If you decide you do not like it, I will buy it off you.
Buy all 3 if you can. If you like it, you will definitely not regret it. If you don't like it, I will buy all it off of you. I call dibs if you decide to sell it.
Mike

deanp

Lurker
Apr 20, 2013
I stopped by the store, but apparently they have certain products they only sell online. This is one of them. They also had Penzance last week but I missed that, and now they are out of stock.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
I am also more than willing to buy the remainder from you in the event that you do not care for the tobacco. I adore the stuff myself.

kanaia

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 3, 2013
Don't be that guy that says "I wish I would of bought it". Do not hesitate and buy it now. Just sayin

dragonslayer

Lifer
Dec 28, 2012
Pittsburgh
Two boxes for about the same price as a pound is actually 1.6 oz more. Better way to buy it. Love the gram, it's what tobacco will be sold in the future. OH and buy it all, borrow if you have too lols.

Status
Not open for further replies.