PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 26, 2011
Pacific Northwest USA
And again gentleman, start your engines and fire up those credit cards, Pipes and Cigars has updated their Samuel Gawith products.

I just ordered 1lb St. James Flake and 4oz 1792, bulk, as well as some G&H DFS.

Of course I waited to give a shout out until I had mine (-;
Decent selection just now in both tins and bulk

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
Sweet. Grabbed a LB of FVF, hope I like the stuff :crazy: Somebody will take it off my hands if I dont.

Also, dont forget to put "COLUMBUS" in the coupon box at checkout for the 7% off deal they have right now.

Grabbed some Erinmore Flake, Luxury Navy Flake and Bullseye Flake for good measure....

dd951

Can't Leave
Jun 18, 2010
got some SL among other things, Ryan thanks for the discount notice, saved 21.00,

kamikazesasquatch

Can't Leave
Sep 30, 2011
Haha. I should hope so. I wish I could do bulk but it's easier to just do the tins since I'm sending it to my friend and he's storing it for me.

kamikazesasquatch

Can't Leave
Sep 30, 2011
Yeah. Tobacco is a much more justifiable purchase to me than a pipe. Saves money in bulk, goes up in value, tastes better with age, every $ you spend now is just that much less you'll have to spend in the future. At least that's what I keep telling myself with every order :)

yohanan

Lifer
Oct 1, 2011
Old Belt/U.S.A.
Yeah. Tobacco is a much more justifiable purchase to me than a pipe. Saves money in bulk, goes up in value, tastes better with age, every $ you spend now is just that much less you'll have to spend in the future. At least that's what I keep telling myself with every order
You have definitely convinced me :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.