PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Hey the cardinals didn't make the call, that is on the umpires. But congrats to the Giants they outplayed us. Congrats sjpipesmoker!

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
An old man here who has seen a good many world series games.I don't really care who wins.I just love baseball.I do some of my best pipe smoking sitting in my chair watching games on tv.I'm a Tiger fan but I have to admire the tenacity of the Giants.

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
The Cards are good at blowing 3 games to 1 leads in the playoffs. Mickey Lolich can tell you all about it. :P
Go get 'em,Tigers!

triprolo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 20, 2009
TN
I love my Cardinals. I have been a fan for 25 years. I have to congrats the Giants. They played well and we played lousy. Now... 112 days till pitcher and catchers report to Spring Training.

garyovich

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 22, 2012
I like it when people are good sports, and have intelligent things to say.

garyovich

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 22, 2012
Mickey LOLich? A more recent reference would be...the cardinals are really good at beating the Tigers in the World Series. Getting there is really the only problem. Giants played shut- down baseball. I was just glad the cards season went 13 games than it should have. Love October baseball.

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
You guys just wait till next year. Next year is the Astros year. :rofl: I can't even keep a straight face typing this.
Congrats to both Tigers and Giants fans. Funny thing on the radio this morning, Kid Craddick (nationally syndicated radio personality) was going to root for the Giants. This was in fear that if Detroit wins, their fans would riot in celebration.

garyovich

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 22, 2012
@Jud, you are correct that is an amazing (not laughable) feat and will probably never be repeated. I just couldn't help myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.