PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
I woke up this morning hurting so much that I wanted to cry.I couldn't lay down.I couldn't sit to smoke.All I could do was stand up.This went on for hours.Just as I decided to go to the doctor things started getting better.I'm still sore tonight but very much better.It seems that old folks like myself should watch how much stress we put on our muscles.I wish I could say that a young lady was responsible for my distress.Actually though it was the lawn mower.If someone tells you that getting old doesn't hurt..Don't You Believe It..

juni

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
Back pains are the worst, right after sore throats.
Maybe a visit to the doc might be in order anyway?

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
You're workin' too hard puffy...better take it easy! Maybe you're not smokin' enough. :puffy:

spyder71

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 14, 2011
Did you go to a Dr? I let my "getting old" pains go to long and nearly lost the use of my left leg! You could have a bad disk making your back muscles spasm from the extra work they are doing. IDK, it just concerns me and I hope you get it checked out. I waited until my disk blew up and spent weeks using a catheter and and still have to use a cane and a leg brace to walk, not to mention the three months in bed from the surgery to fix my spine.

Hope you feel better!

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
3 Herniated Discs, and a shrunken one. No reflexes or feeling in the left leg mate. Gabipenten and Morphine to walk with the use of a cane. I feel your pain mate and know what you are going through. Get better soon.

tre123

Might Stick Around
Jul 5, 2012
I just got back from the bone and joint clinic an hour ago. Got the cort/ steroid shot for my lumbar. So far so good. Like others have said ,you might want to get it checked out. Hope you feel better soon.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Hope all the aches will heal up gracefully.
DO WHAT YOUR DOCTOR TELLS YOU TO!
Happy Smoking. :puffy:

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I've had trouble will my back all my life, due to scoliosis and even showed signs of arthritis in my back when I was in my 20s. Six months of Chiropractic and learning some exercises and pain management techniques changed everything.
I'm not one of those people who believe that Chiropractic can cure everything that's wrong with you, but when it comes to back pain they can really help. I consider myself healthier now than I was when I was in my 20s and the turning point was going to the Chiropractor and getting my back worked on.

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
As my father says "Golden Years my ass!" Glad you're feeling better, Puffy.

barkar

Lifer
Apr 17, 2012
I also have a history of back pain. I have tried many med's and come to the conclusion nothing working better then 4oz scotch whisky (repeat as necessary).

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Yes Sir!I to walk with a cane,back blown out, and need both hips replaced,AAAHHH the GOLDEN SHOWERS,OOPS,Golden Years.. :rofl:

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
You know you have a bad back when the pain management doctor uses your MRI to show other patients how much worse it could be . 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.