PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucky695

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 2, 2013
Had a P&C shipment arrive today. I got a whole bunch of new stuff that I haven't tried yet.

The stuff I have yet to try for the order:

H&H Blends
Sunjammer

10 to Midnight

Ambassador's Blend

Larry's Blend

Capitol Stairs

Daybreak

White Knight

Carmel Apple

Berry Nice

Frency's Sunzabitches
Others
Frog Morton OTB and ATP

Villiger 1888 Late Night

Orlik Racing Green

Seattle Pipe Club Mississippi river (which confuses me becasue the Mississippi is nowhere neare Washington.)
Excited to get to trying these, I stocked up on a bunch of others that I have already tried too, but these ones above will all be new to me.

Dec 24, 2012
Wow. You don't fool around when you place an order, do you? Of those I have tried LB and WK and thought they were good..

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
Of these I have tried:
Sunjammer

10 to Midnight

Ambassador's Blend

Larry's Blend

Capitol Stairs

Daybreak

and

Seattle Pipe Club Mississippi River
I liked them all, but (still) haven't gotten around to starting a notebook to review them. Not that I posess the wherewithal to review tobaccos yet.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
You chose well on Russ's Hearth and Home blends, Lucky.
Now put a few of those in the Box Pass, then send it over to me ;-)

murf

Can't Leave
Mar 1, 2013
I heard the Villiger 1888 is out of production. I ordered 3 more tins of it to add to the 2 unopened I already had. Pretty good smoke, what attracted me to it was the price. Sad to see it go.

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
lucky - those blends from RussO are stellar. Quite a few of those reside in my Top200 Cellar. Black House and Magnum Opus are two others that I dearly love. I actually prefer his White Knight to any of the Balkan Sobranie Originals that I've had, and back in the 60s, I vastly preferred the BS759. Fortunately, I prefer Russ's Black House to the little 759 that I have left.
hp

les

lucky695

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 2, 2013
@trout I have some Black House too that I haven't opened or tried yet. It's about 2 years old but haven't opened it yet.
@woodsroad You get the Box Pass right before me... so they might be in there when your turn rolls around again. But since you control the list...

Status
Not open for further replies.