PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2012
Have been in Texas at some meeting and, as a result, I had to cancel on my planned attendance at the Chicago show this year. To console myself, I grabbed this pipe. I have a few Ser Jacopos and quite like them, and I have had my eye on this line for some time.

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
Well, ok, if it's a consolation prize and all. . .
Holy crap that pipe is beautiful! I picked up a couple of Ser Jacopo estates on my latest Italian pipe maker binge and I love that brand.

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Very nice and classy pipe, peck. I was eyeing that one as well when i saw it on the home page under the "What's New for" tab. Good taste, sir, very good taste.
Happy puffing with it and i hope you enjoy your weekend!

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Congratulations on your new pipe. I hope you can enjoy it for many years.
I hope all goes well for your trip to Texas. I lived in Fort Worth for over 7 years before I returned to Florida in September 2009.
Be glad you are not in TX during the summer months. Temperatures then are over 100 degrees F.

rangerearthpig

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2014
That is really a beautiful pipe! The silver engraving looks like something you'd see in Norway, with all the pewter and silver scroll work they do. In fact, if Thor smoked a pipe, I bet that would be the one he'd smoke. :lol: Very cool, indeed!
Get some good Tex-Mex grub while you're here. 8)

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Beautiful pipe! I think Ser Jacs are among the most comfortable pipes around. It doesn't hurt, either, that this shape is

the product of Magritte's genius and artistry. :clap:

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
peck, that is a sweet looking pipe, I hope it smokes great for you. Good luck keeping all that silver nice and shiny. I think you might want to teach your wife how to do the silver, as I know you are way too lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.