Jul 12, 2011
Watcha think of this series from Ser Jacopo? Anybody have one

serjacinsanus-600x390.jpg

in smooth

serjacopol1smoothinsanusl1-600x375.jpg

juni

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
Why would you want a pipe that looks broken? It could be done much prettier.

hobojoe

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2011
Well now you know how to repair a pipe when you step on it.

Great recycling idea. I also believe that is how a Hobo

would fix it than take recyclable cigarettes butts and

and smoke it. Waste not want not.

Another hobbie to look at . Silversmith

tslex

Lifer
Jun 23, 2011
Chacun a son gout, as the French say.
Not for me, but a cute idea I suppose.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
To me,weird and not appealing. But a neat job on the safety wire job! (racing cars/bike use a similar style tether on fasteners, etc.) I guess there is a plastic or nylon tenon between the two wood stems? They can't possibly be held together by simply the wire? Who is brave enough to buy one?????

jasongone

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 23, 2011
i am not a fan. it reminds me of art made intending to shock viewers. sometimes too much effort and thought is just too much effort and thought. it's a very nicely done novelty, but i just can't take it seriously, as neat drilling tricks are probably going to result in some pain in the ass smoking experiences.

standardgewehr

Might Stick Around
Feb 2, 2011
I have one and love it. It's a Ser Jacopo guys, the smoking properties are impeccable.
It's all one piece, the wire is there as part of the illusion. It is comfy to hold although a little heavy for a dedicated clencher. Cleaners pass with no issue, it's drilled straighter than a bent pipe. New meaning to "smoke and mirrors"...
Although I generally go gaga for any nice SJ, Radice or Castello, I picked the Insanus up because the price was right and because the utter bizarre cleverness really tickled me. I know it's not for everyone, but I have been very pleased. Mine is a dedicated GL Pease Fillmore vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.