September TAD Order....and Possibly My Last....

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York

I have to say that jarring up my bulk Anniversary Kake, it didn't seem very "kake" like. Whatever, as long as it tastes the same.
According to tobaccocellar.com,
Based on past usage, this cellar should last for 93 years and 7 months (~ Apr 2107)
I guess that I had better keep up with my record keeping on the site, as soon as I can figure that out.
At "Cellar Summary - 14 open containers, 131 cellared containers holding 24 lbs 7.8 oz" I should be okay........for now.

rmason

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 27, 2013
Who needs numbers just buy what you want when you want and if your lucky when you croak maybe you grandchildren might pick up the hobby and bam you have set them up for life.

~Ron

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
Haha.... It seems that I'm prone to input my incoming tobacco but I don't keep up with listing finished tins and newly opened tins and stuff.

Dec 24, 2012
I use tabaccocellar to inventory what I have in the cellar but I don't keep track of open tins. When I take something from the cellar, I just delete the tin I take out completely. To each his own - just can't be bothered with it I guess.

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
Actually checked off the tins that I finished from the open list. Dropped me down to 31 years but its still way off at estimating me to be smoking 2 bowls a week. I smoke at least 12 to 15 bowls a week at the least. So I guess I'll be okay with a few more TAD binges in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.