PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Hey there folks.
Just a quick note to let GTA pipers know that our monthly meet-up goes tonight. Our event tonight will be our first blending competition. Victory Cigars will be supplying us with bulk leaf, and every member will have their own mason jar to blend and set for a month. Next month we'll have an unveiling and tobacco evaluation. The highest scoring tobacco will become the 2013 Lakeshore Smokestacks club blend, and will (okay, "may", but let's assume it's AWESOME) be available as a bulk offering at Victory Cigars.
If you've never been out to a Smokestacks Club Night, toss brdavidson or me a PM.
Hope to see you there!
-- Pat

cavendish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2013
Pat, I really wish I could come to the meeting! Sounds like SO much fun! Happy for you guys up there and I feel for ya smokey, I feel the same way lol.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Well you guys are going to get a second chance to participate in the blending competition. We had a smallish turnout tonight, and the six attendees agreed that it would be more sporting and more fun to hold on the blending comp until next month. So the 'baccy is stored, as is the Brigham Algonquin Straight Bulldog that will be our raffle pipe until next month.
We'll post dates as we get closer, and will send you guys an email in advance.
It'd be great to have you out.
Smokey, I know that the bulldog isn't your October/November shape, but it's not really PAD if it's a raffle! :lol:
-- Pat

cavendish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2013
I hope I'm able to go. Hunting season takes precedence over everything else this time of year for me. I don't even fish a month before or during season. After season it's wide open lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.