PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerwynn

Lifer
Dec 7, 2011
spc PLEASE STOP THIS SORT OF THING!! First it was the 50% off Rattrays pipes... now this!! My allowance is already spent to November!! If I weaken, My Majesty shall have me cast out of the realm!!! AND IT WILL ALL BE ON YOUR HEADS!!!!

May 4, 2015
spc PLEASE STOP THIS SORT OF THING!! First it was the 50% off Rattrays pipes... now this!! My allowance is already spent to November!! If I weaken, My Majesty shall have me cast out of the realm!!! AND IT WILL ALL BE ON YOUR HEADS!!!!
Heard that, brother. Heard that.

May 4, 2015
I tried the "But look how happy he is in the photo making his little pipe angel!"
The look I got was a mixture of anger, regret, concern and disappointment.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
My self control is at the max. There are half a dozen pipes on that list I want but keep telling myself keep your eye on the prize being pipe tobacco. The only pipes I will buy are Talbert Goblins and nothing else.
I have tons of pipes and don't need any more. I think I am at around 70 pipes or so which is plenty, with the FDA being what it is, I can never have too much pipe tobacco.

May 4, 2015
I have tons of pipes and don't need any more. I think I am at around 70 pipes or so which is plenty, with the FDA being what it is, I can never have too much pipe tobacco.
I want pipes and tobacco. Any pipes laying around you don't want, feel free to let me know.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
I just bought my third Sebastien Beo pipe. I am very happy with the way they look, feel and smoke. I also enjoy talking to the carver when I see him at the Chicago Pipe Show.

davidintexas

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 4, 2013
Winton, I don't know whether to be mad at you or glad. Because of you I have just purchased my first Sebastien Beo pipe, one of his smooth paneled authors with a curve. I'll choose to be glad and look forward to a good clenching pipe. Lightweight. Low 30s gr. Thank you sir :wink:

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
davidintexas, I have one like that, except it is sandblasted. The sale is a very good price.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I visited the sale with trepidation, to see if my most recent purchase or anything else I was looking at are on offer at deep discount. To my great relief, the discount I got on my recent purchase was still the lowest price I've seen, and none of the pipes on sale were ones I've considered. So, whew. I do hate it when I finally break for a pipe and it goes on deep discount the next week. However, to smokingpipes.com credit, a few years ago, I bought my Ser Jacopo bent blast Dublin with a square shank and stem on a never-top-repeated (at these prices) sale on Ser Jacopo, and they also brought a Luciano blast straight billiard to a pipe show to save me shipping, and give me a modest pipe show discount besides, a few years ago. So I do love a good SP sale.

ravkesef

Lifer
Aug 10, 2010
Cheshire, CT
I've always said that there are two kinds of doctors: those who know stuff, and those who help people. I'm the former kind. But then I go and do something really stupid and my dog reminds me that I have two doctorates

Status
Not open for further replies.